Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy 34!

This past weekend Tim and I went home. While there we celebrated
Tim's birthday. Mom has been teachin Aiden the birthday
song, and we got to hear how well he could sing it!!

Tim opening his gift from Aiden and I.

Every time I go home I have to stack blocks with Aiden. I usually end up stacking them
and Aiden will knock them down with his race cars.
This time he wanted to stack the blocks by himself. He did a really
great job. His towers were pretty tall!!!

Another one of our highlights this weekend was racing cars with Aiden. He had the Hot Wheel
track all set up for us when we got home!! Aiden has a pretty neat set up...he has ramps, a tunnel, and
even a loop-de-loop!!

No comments:

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.