It's been kinda exciting around here the past couple weeks.
I finally got my new VitaCraft cookware last week. I've been getting used to it.
The first night I made a chicken patti and mixed veggies. I let the patti cook too long, though.
The second night I made a skillet dinner, and did better with it.
The thing I love is that the food looks and tastes AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Tim even thought his mixed veggies tasted great!
I can tell we will be eating healthier!
Last weekend was Tim's birthday. I went to Salina to help him celebrate! His mom made an
amazing meal, and I got to meet his aunt and uncle and see his family again. I really enjoyed the weekend!
Today Tim had an interview with Hess Corp. This is the company he would really like to work for.
He felt good about how the interview went, and we should know something in a week or so.
I am so proud of all that he has done. He has really been working hard to find a job.
We keep praying and trusting that God is and has created a great job for Tim, and
that the door will be opened at just the right time!
No comments:
Post a Comment