Tim and I were able to spend the weekend before Valentine's Day together. I tried out a couple new recipes on him, including SWEETHEART DESSERT! It was strawberry cheesecake topped with chocolate and strawberries, dusted with sugar...it was so yummy!! It was definately a hit with Tim!
Celebration had a dinner/dance on Saturday night so we thought that would be fun to go to. It was something different for us to do together, and we had a great time together. We don't dress up too often, so we had to make sure and take a picture!! :)
We kept things simple this year for Valentine's day gifts. I've always said I don't like this holiday and didn't want to make a huge deal out of it. Tim did such a wonderful job of honoring my wishes!!
These beautiful roses came on Valentine's day! I was working, and was absolutely suprised!
I didn't expect it at all. Tim said he picked them out himself, and thought the arrangment wasn't too over the top. I thought it was perfect; especially since he put so much thought into it!!
2 comments:
how sweet! great picture of the two of you
Aw! Way to go, Tim! I'm sad we couldn't go with you but I'm glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment