Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FREE gifts!!


Who doesn't like a free gift? I went to the bridal fair a few weeks a go and signed up for anything and everything. Quite frankly I don't remember every booth. I got a call from Celebrity Chinaware. I won toasting glasses for my wedding!!!! I was pretty excited (one less thing for us to purchase).

One catch, though..and there's always a catch. :) Tim and I had to go pick out a china pattern!! Actually we had to listen to their sales pitch and then we could pick up our stemware.

We went and we fell in love with their line of cook ware. I fell in love with it because of the ease of cooking and it all stacks inside of itself for easy storage..something this girl needs! I think Tim was excited because he's gonna get some really great meals out of the deal!! With our purchase we got to pick 2 free gifts. We picked a set of steak knives and a kitchen set.

THEN we got to upgrade our toasting glasses!! I let Tim pick out what set he wanted.
 Our free kitchen set and knives..I'm so excited to start slicing and dicing with these!!

Our upgraded toasting glasses! I love them!! They are so pretty...
Tim did such a great job picking these out!

I'm just waiting for our set of pans to arrive in the mail.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yea! Go address labels!! :D Way to make those babies work!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.