Friday, June 4, 2010

Catching up!

Time to catch you up again! I've been crazy busy this week taking care of grandpa while my fellow co-workers have been taking care of grandma. I must say, the Joint Center gals have done an amazing job. Grandma has done AWSOME this week. Tomorrow she will get to go home sometime before lunch. The following are some things I've done in the past month; sorry it's taken so long to get these posted.

I spent my birthday weekend in Hutchison with my parents. We had a really great time going through the Cosmosphere. We also saw the IMAX and Planetarium shows about the Huble Space Telescope--it was rather intersting.



The featured display was about Apollo 13, they had things on display from both the movie and the actual Apollo module. This was my favorite part of the museum!
The vest worn by Gene Krantz; mission control director

"Square peg in Round hole" These are the filters that they had to convert so the astronauts could continue breathing!
Pictures of the LEM and Apollo 13 Capsule
Thanks mom and dad for the great weekend and great birthday gifts!
This is my new project...I can't wait to show you what it is going to be!!!!


















1 comment:

Laci said...

you got some good photos of your birthday weekend! glad grandma is doing so well!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.