My project is finally finished! I am really excited to blog about this one!!
First, let me give you the background story. I have been following the story of little Evie. Her blog is linked to mine if you care to read about her. She was born with several deformities and the doctors basically told her parents she was not expected to live through her birth, and if she did, she would not live past her first day of life. Today she is 9 months old!!! Evie is a MIRACLE from GOD!!! Her parents are amazing and they have an amazing amount of strength in the midst of every trial they are put through. Evie's next little hurdle will be cranial surgery July 16th. She is having a lot of fluid build up and this is making her skull bulge out, ultimately causing seizures. I would love it if you add Evie to your prayer list.
Evie's mom asked for hats so Evie's surgical scar could be covered up. That's been my project this past month. Here are some photos of what I've been working on. I've really had so much fun working on these!!!
1 comment:
That's so nice of you! The hats are adorable
Post a Comment