Friday, May 2, 2008

What have you done?

Here's a fun little quiz for you to take and answer. Hope you enjoy learning a little about me!


Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me).

Gone on a blind date?X
Skipped school?
Watched someone die? X
Been to Canada ?
Been to Mexico ?X
Been to Florida ? X
Been on a plane? I will soon when I go to Hawaii and sky dive!
Been lost?X
Been on the opposite side of the country?
Gone to Washington , DC ?
Swam in the ocean? X
Cried yourself to sleep? X
Played cops and robber?
Recently colored with crayons?
Sang Karaoke?
Paid for a meal with coins only?
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls?
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? X Does food count?
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? X
Danced in the rain? X
Written a letter to Santa Claus? X
Been kissed under the mistletoe? X
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? X
Blown bubbles? X
Gone ice-skating? X
Been skinny dipping outdoors?
Gone to the movies? X

1. Any nickname? Man
2. Mother's name? Marilyn
3. Favorite drink? Diet A&W RootBeer
4. Tattoo? Not yet
5. Body piercing: yep
6. How much do you love your job? Some days are way better than others
7. Birth Place? Goodland Kansas
8. Favorite vacation spot? Pensacola Florida (but I think Hawaii will soon make the top of the list)
9. Ever been to Africa ? no
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? yes
11. Ever been on TV? I’ve been told I was, but I didn’t see myself
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No, I know someone who has!
13. Ever been in a car accident? Had some close calls
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. favorite salad dressing? Raspberry vinigerette
16. Favorite pie? homemade apple
17. Favorite number? 3
18. Favorite movie? Shrek
19. Favorite Holiday ? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? Carrot cake
21. Favorite food? mexican
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? suave
24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate max fresh
25. Favorite smell? roses
26. What do you do to relax? Watch tv, crochet, cook, go to the movies w/friends
28. How do you see yourself in 10 Years? 10 years ago I answered this question as being married and having kids by now; we’ll see what the next 10 years bring!
29. Farthest Place you will send this message? Kirksville MO
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? Lac

1 comment:

Laci said...

I love your new banner! It looks great! I learned quite a bit about you from your little quiz....so fun!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.