Monday, May 5, 2008



Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Just wanted to quickly post my carrot cake recipe (see "featured recipe" section to the right) for everyone. This is really yummy, but I'd make a couple changes next time. Enjoy!

It rained here today, but much to my delight, my basement stayed dry!!! I think I can finally rest assured that it won't leak again. The forecast is rainy the rest of the week so we'll see if I have any rain leak in!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Man, your blog is always so crafty! It's a lot of fun to read. Give me a call some time!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.