
I also got to see my grandparents over the Easter weekend. They are both doing very well, and it was so great to see them again!! The weekend went buy so fast that we didn't get to spend enough time together, though. Isn't that how it always is, though? Tim is currently job searching, because he lost his job early in April. They told him it was "because of the economy". I sure hope he can find something soon. I hear he has a job interview this week, so maybe this will bring him a job.
Mom called tonight to tell me my Great Uncle, Robert passed away; he had a stroke. His health hasn't been too good these past few years, though.
I am gearing up for the busy weeks to come and the month of May. Here's just a quick run down of what's to come:
1. next Friday and Saturday is the woman's conference, Renew...I'm so very excited about that..mom is coming as well.
2. May 8 is Tim's b-day, along with my EGD in Hutch (so not looking forward to this)...please pray for me on this day.
3. May 9 my cousin in KC is graduating HS...Congrats ANNE!!!
4. May 16 is FHSU grad....Congrats BRITT!!!!
5. May 23 I turn 27.....I'm getting so old!
6. Becca has a b-day, Mother's day is in there somewhere, and a couple of my friends celebrate an anniversary, also.
What a crazy month May is!
On the lighter side of things, look what I've been up to....card making. Thanks to my great friend, Lac, she got me started on this fun project!! I have to say, I was a little creative tonight, huh Lac?!? See the hand-made cupcake in the back??

2 comments:
Very cute cards, Man! I'm way impressed!
Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me Man! You're a way wonderful friend! I'll do better!
Post a Comment