So work is the same! Things never change! People never change! My trouble-maker co-worker, Bridget is still the same! I tried to be nice and help her again today...Huge mistake! She got her panties in a big wad and got mad at me over something dumb and ranted and raved and stormed around. I wanted to smack her up side the head! Later, she did make me laugh and it took all I had inside me not to say what I really was thinking...ever had one of those moments??? We were discussing one of the patients we had in today who was crying constantly. I made the remark that he couldn't help it because he had a genetic disorder. She says, "O, so he wasn't right?" Then she goes on to say this..."I'm so glad I never had any kids." I wanted to so badly say, "Me too!" I had to really bite my tongue hard!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm off to watch Greys Anatomy and ER. It's a sad night in the world of ER...it is the final episode. ER was one of the very first medical shows I started watching, so I'm kinda sad that they are showing the final episode tonight. Now what am I going to do with my Thursday nights????? At least I still have my Greys!
No comments:
Post a Comment