Saturday, October 25, 2008

The month in pictures

Hello fellow bloggers! Some of you may be wondering where I've been and what I could possibly be doing that has kept me from blogging for such a long time. Well, there have been two projects I've been working on.

First on the list was to finish up the baby blanket for Baby Schrant...after all, his mommy and daddy will be welcoming him home in January. The baby shower for Lac was well attended, about 30 people! She got a bunch of cute things for her little one.

Dad's birthday was also this month. As you can see, he's already practicing the hula for our Hawaii trip, now that he's finally got his "official Hawiian shirt"!

And my final "confession": I've been scrapbooking! Talking to Becca has gotten me excited to get back into it. When I do this, I like to spread out on the kitchen table, as you can tell!!!! The pages I'm currently working on are from our family trip to Mobile, AL about 5 years ago! That's how far behind I am. I don't know what I'm going to do when I host my scrapbook party! I guess I'll have to have my pictures and page ready to put together so I have space for my guests!!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

lol...you're funny Man! I lOVE reading your blog!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.