Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My day off

So today was my day off. I went to the dentist...no cavities!! I can't remember the last time I had a cavity, so Yeah for me!!!! That reminds me, Lac have you had your appointment with your dentist? I hear it's really important when you are pregnant.

Then I went to vote. Speaking of which, there is a fun site where you take a quiz and find out which cantidate you are most probable to vote for. I thought it was kind of fun and I'm sharing it with you: http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139. I hope all of you go to vote, because if you don't vote you can't complain for the next 4 years!!!

Next on my schedule of events was a massage. I was sooooo looking foward to it, but was soooooo greatly dissappointed today. I got there and they failed to tell me they were remodeling. It was so noisy in there! There was no way it was going to be a good experience so I told them I would reschedule. They were kind enough to give me $5 off my next appointment. So what shall I do with the rest of my day??? I know, I'll go scrapbook! Thanks Becca for giving me the urge to scrapbook again!

1 comment:

Laci said...

Yep, I have been to the dentist. I go every six months.

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.