Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Shower


Becca, Megan, and I hosted Laci's baby shower on 10-18-08. It was well attended, a lot of fun, and the best part: Laci got tons of cute things for Baby Schrant. Becca and I got together a couple weeks before the shower to make mints...boy was that fun!! Here are some of the photos of the weekend.





What's a shower without games? The ladies have paper plates on their heads and are drawing pictures of baby Schrant. There were a lot of good artists in the group!






This was the cutiest cake I'd ever seen! Becca's cake lady did an awsome job. It was delicious, and Megan made great punch, too!





And the gifts!! Baby Schrant is going to be well dressed and have a bunch of fun toys to play with!

1 comment:

Laci said...

It was a great shower! Thanks for everything!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.