Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What happens at grandmas...

I have new pictures of Aiden that I just have to share. From what I can tell, he has a lot of fun with grandma, and Jack!!


Aiden got really quiet one day...

Grandma went searching for Aiden and found him in the pet taxi...

He was having the time of his life!!
Jack was left to wonder where he was going to take a nap!!!

Jack and Aiden are best of pals. Aiden has figured out that if he barks like Jack he too can go out side and play! I do believe grandma has her hands full!!



Aiden is a big help! He likes to help set the table, fold laundry (he'll unfold more than fold), and as you can see he washes the car and waters the flowers!


Tonight Aiden, Daddy, Mommy, and a couple of their friends went to the demo derby. Aiden and Daddy were pretty excited...Tim posted the video on facebook, and I also posted it to my page. You can take a look on my facebook page.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Aiden looks like he's growing into such a little man! We get our kids back this weekend so you'll have to give us a call when you're free. Maybe it'll cool off soon so we can all go hang out outdoors...See you Soon Man!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.