
This weekend Hays has had a lot of things going on. On Friday Becca and I went to the Wild West Fest. Now I'm not much into Country music, but the concert put on by Low Cash Cowboys was rather enjoyable! Plus I got to hang out with Becca, what could be better? Thanks Jason for watching the kiddos so Becca could go out for the evening!!! Hays also had a parade so I went to take in the festivities. Becca and her kiddos were walking in the parade with MOPS. There were bunches of kids and moms in the group and all looked like they were having a good time!


I took this next picture for mom. I'm really disappointed she didn't come down and ride on this float!! There was obviously plenty of room for her!!

I had to laugh at this dog! Look at how it was dressed up! A cowboy hat and saddle on its back...seriously?!?!


These were kind of fun. The icecream truck of Hays, and a small tractor (that made me think of Aiden).
There is a band concert at the Old Fort tonight and the fireworks show later on. I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July!!
No comments:
Post a Comment