This weekend was so much fun! It started off Friday when Aiden and I got to spend some time together. We ate cookies, chased Jack around the house, read books, and even colored in his coloring book! Aiden is such a smart little guy...his vocabulary is really developing. Aiden will repeat just about anything back to you. I thought he'd easily say my name, but heck no!! I tried all weekend to get him to say "Aunt Manda". He'd just smile at me and point! He knew what I was trying to get him to do, but refused to say my name!! Silly little turkey!

Here are a couple pictures of my wonderful momma!
My grandparents came up this weekend. We got some really great pictures with them. We took 3 and 4 generation pictures! I am so, so thankful for my wonderful family!!

Great grandpa was showing Aiden how to hit a home run!

Aiden with Great grandma and Great grandpa

Tim and Grandma

Aiden trying out his new basketball goal

Aiden LOVED his new Dirt Devil and T-Ball set.

Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden!!
Happy Birthday Tim and Jessica!
1 comment:
Looks like you and your family had a great time! You have lots of birthdays to celebrate in May!
Post a Comment