Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

Momma told Aiden that Aunt Amanda was coming home for the weekend and he says, "because she loves me?"
This little guy is so smart! We had lots of fun coloring eggs, playing, blowing bubbles, and giggling together.

I told Tim I'd be back for his birthday, and Aiden pipped up "Its my birthday, too!"

So here's the previous pictures from Easter, and the next post will be filled with Birthday pictures of Tim, Aiden, and Jessica! Plus we'll celebrate our lovely mom, too!!


Coloring eggs for the bunny to hide!





On the hunt for eggs left by the Easter Bunny




Blowing bubbles and catching them in the butterfly net. We went through 1/2 a bottle of bubbles in a day!







Snuggles and Giggles with my favorite little guy!





No comments:

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.