Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Christmas the Gittinger way!

As the Gittinger family gets older we find it more difficult to meet AT CHRISTMAS to celebrate. But that doesn't stop us from celebrating! This year we scaled things down and focused more on what's truly important...FAMILY! We got together in Feb at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was so wonderful to see everyone who could make it!!





After our little White Elephant gift exchange we celebrated Grandpa and Mona's Birthday's. Grandpa turned 80 in Jan, and it just so happened to be Mona's birthday on this weekend!




Rachel is going to Honduras again this summer. Abbie is following in her footsteps and is going to Panama. These girls are so adventurous!! It's so fun to hear their travel stories!!

No comments:

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.