Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some R&R

I had a nice relaxing weekend at home! Sometimes you just gotta have one of these.
Aiden and I played. My parents and I hung out...really I didn't do a lot!

Aunt Amanda spoiled Aiden! He got the last of his Christmas gifts (I forgot one..oops!) and a Valentine's Day gift, too! He was told if he ate a good lunch and waited until the dishes were cleaned up he could open the presents. He sat and waited so good!!! I just love his little expression in the first picture!
Before bedtime we watched some youtube movies. He would just laugh and giggle. The second picture is so funny...it looks like Aiden and Jack are carrying on a conversation about the movies!
My handsome little man!
I have to blog about this...look at my little find I got off the NexTech web site. I got all of these (several are NEW and never opened) for $70! Now I can really make some fun greeting cards. My parents got me started on Nextech...you can buy and sell about anything on there. I've got a few things around here I'm not using so I'm going to try to sell them, so I have money to buy fun stuff like ink pads!!





























3 comments:

Laci said...

cute pictures with Aiden and great find on Nextech!

Becca said...

LOL, Nextech is AWESOME! I can't wait to see your new cards!

Megan said...

I have never heard of Nextech, but I'll be checking it out now :) Have fun!!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.