Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Here are a few fun pictures of our weekend. We wern't sure how Aiden would do with coloring Easter Eggs. We gave him an egg and showed him how to put it in the colored water to dye it. He caught on really fast! Pretty soon he had all the eggs in the water. Then he figured out if you mix colors you get another color. He had so much fun! He was just laughing and clapping and had a great time!!








Here's a few pictures of Aiden with his Easter Baskets. He got all kinds of fun things from Aunt Amanda and Grandma and Grandpa Gittinger.





His favorite gift was the bubble mower. Now he can mow the grass with daddy this summer!

1 comment:

Laci said...

cute pictures. you are such a good auntie!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.