Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake

I found this recipe in a magazine and just had to make it.
CRUST:
3/4 C. graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 Tbsp. sugar
3/4 C. creamy peanut butter
*In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated wtih cooking spray.
*Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool on awire rack. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 seconds or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
FILLING:
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) fat-free cream cheese
1 pkg. (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese
1 C. (8 oz.) reduced-fat sour cream
3/4 C. sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 C. hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges
*In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in canilla. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set asside. Pour remaining filling over peanut butter layer.
*In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling; cut through with a knofe to swirl.
*Return pan to baking sheet. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
*Microwave remaining fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight.
The cheesecake before topping it with hot fudge and pb cups.


It looks and smells amazing...I can't wait to dig in tomorrow at work!

1 comment:

Laci said...

ohhh...that does look delicious!!

About Me

I work in a small rural hospital as an Ambulatory Surgery RN. I absolutely love my job! I'm also very active in my church and attend a woman's small group bible study. I also love spending time with my family and friends.